Monday, September 4, 2017

Thank You For Your Congratulations


It's all in God's plan

                Thank you all for your congratulations on my new position with The High Sierra Group. I still have Valley LED Solutions my LED Lighting Manufacturer’s Rep company and I still represent CSP Strategies for drone deterrent and detection technologies and I still represent FAVNET to data and communications resources and I am still attending college for a degree in mathematics.

                It all works together. When the financial industry collapsed on my in 2008 through 2011 I ran into a retired sociology and economics professor who told me “We are going to a Global Secular Reshuffling. All of the systems and processes we have depended upon and gotten used to are no longer working. There is going to be an equalization. Everyone is trying to find the new path that is going to bring back prosperity and until that happens things will be unstable.”

                Since I began education, myself in new technologies, drones, sensors, LED Lighting, microbes, and the effects of chemical fertilizers on our agricultural land, oceans and water ways these opportunities keep coming my way. The interesting thing is that it all seems to be coming together. Just the other day, shortly after learning about how to find the variance in a statistical curve I had someone send me a TED Talks video on swarming drones. The algorithm the robots use to reference each other’s location in reference to each other is the same formula.

                Then while talking with a possible client for drone deterrent and detection technologies they get all excited about high-speed communications using LED lighting. I first was made aware of this when I first got involved with LED Lighting. It’s no longer about retrofitting tube lights and lamps or even color changing RGBW lighting but using the same fixtures for communications. Then there is hydroponics which require LED Grow Lights. All of these sectors are merging and have been for a long time.

                God has put me directly in the path of all of these new uses for technology and the information on how to use them. My work in life as a Navy trained electronics technician, Navy SEAL and marketing has given me the background and ability to communicate these concepts and new uses for technologies. My relationship with The High Sierra Group is all part of my repeteur of resources to improve productivity and open new markets. So don’t think I am having a hard time figuring out what it is that I want to do. There is a master plan and I am trying to follow it.

No comments:

Post a Comment