Friday, April 14, 2017

I do not have a new job!

Picture

I do not have a new job!

I want to thank everyone who is congratulating me on my new position with CSP Strategies but this is not a new job for me. I still run Valley LED Solutions as a manufacturer’s rep and before I explain my relationship with CSP Strategies want to explain my end goal. I currently attend South Texas College studying for an Associates degree in Mathematics and a teaching credential so I can work with those young people who were like me that are capable, ambitious and eager but lack the understanding or confidence to take on algebra, calculus and physics. Then I plan on capitalizing on my training background doing seminar marketing of new technologies whether it is LED Lighting, drones, sensors….etc. This technology to detect and deter drones is all part of the plan. I also represent FAVNET for remote connectivity applications.  

No comments:

Post a Comment